26 May 2010

It was the night before ........

It is the eve before the big trip that I am taking with my lovely mother, Jen and my gorgeous sister, Jode. We are partially packed, emotionally exhausted from thinking of things to take and do before we leave and - to top it off, it is pouring with rain outside which lends itself to converstaions of..... "oh I hope there's no lightening tomorrow", "Will the pilot take off in this sort of weather?", "He just wouldn't take off, would he?" etc.... We are all very excited and I can, at the moment, only imagine the relief we are going to feel once we step foot on the Qantas plane and are handed our first glass of champas. All I will say at that point is "bring it on".

I must mention one absolute trouper in this whole trip and she my lovely cousin/gorgeous friend/talented and patient travel agent. She has worked tirelessly to sort it all out. To her we are eternally grateful and will endeavour to purchase her the biggest fridge magnet the world has ever seen just to show our gratitude.

I hope that I will able to do this trip and the places we visit justice in the way I describe them so that you can visit vicariously with/through me - the more the merrier hey?

Bon Voyage

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip girls! Can't wait to hear all the stories and see the photo's.

    The kids art work has come down off the fridge already in anticipation!!!

    ReplyDelete