15 July 2010

It aint 'alf 'ot

We have been extraordinarily lucky with the weather throughout this entire trip. Everywhere we went the locals were amazed at how fabulous the weather was and that they hadn't seen such a string of beautiful days in a row before. Without jinxing the last few days of the Tour, I think I can add that Singapore is no different. The first day we were hit like a plank with the humidity, but since then it's been warm and the humidity has lessened a little and it's been quite pleasant! A friendly taxi driver today told us that before we arrived it had been raining quite heavily....... I don't want say that I have magical weather powers or that my Uncle, who has a direct line with the bloke upstairs may have put in a good word, but I'm predicting that we will probably be able to stop the cold, wet and miserable weather Perth has been experiencing of late - if our past destinations are anything to go by.
Requests for magic will be considered - weather related only.

No comments:

Post a Comment