14 July 2010

Sleep Champion

Sorry in advance that this post comes with no photo attached - I took one especially for this post, but it doesn't appear to be loading successfully, so I shall describe it to you. The photo is of me standing in the nightshirt that ny lovely nephews bought me for my birthday that says "Sleep Champion" on it and I'm looking pretty pleased with myself. The reason for this photo was to tell you of my achievements in the field of sleep since leaving Europe.

Flight from London to Singapore - 9 hours straight.
First night in Singapore - 10 hours straight
Second night in Singapore - 10 hours straight

It's such a shame that there isn't a paid industry in sleeping because if there were, I would definitely be a world leader in my chosen field. I would be invited to sleep clinics around the world to give talks and demonstrations on the newfound strategies I had found due to many hours of research.
So in hindsight - you might be able to appreciate how the photo of me in a "Sleep Champion" night shirt was so important to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment