12 July 2010

schtarry schtarry night........

This chap was a piano player on the Star Princess and when he sat down to play in the bar where we were sipping our Long Island Iced Teas he appeared bored, despondent and completely uninterested in being there. He told us about how bored he was and then embarked on a number of NOT FUNNY jokes - you know one of those people that chat instead of playing....... just shut up and play! Jen and I discussed moving to another area, and then he started telling a story about lithps and he immediately had our attention. He was a fabulous piano player and when he started playing Vincent (Starry Starry Night) with a lithsp - Long Island Iced Tea nearly came out of my nose whilst I was wetting my pants. It was one of the funniest things that I'd heard in a long time. It's terrible to say, but speech impediments will always be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment